Thursday, December 03, 2009

THE BLOG IS BACK

Yes it is yes it is! I'm back all you beautiful people. I missed you all. Where do i begin? Oh I was supposed to do a part 2 to the ADP weekend wasn't I? about Rangoonwala Auditorium. Well well well, I will. But so much has happened since hasn't it? Some of it is crazy exciting, some of it sad. But all good. I promise to be good, I missed writing, I just got so busy in the middle. Then depressed. Then fat. Then thin. Then horny.

I have overcome my fat, thin, horny demons and now I bring the blog to you again. I plan to update every week. In the meantime, check out ADP's Facebook Page and Twitter page for constant updates on what we're doing.

Check out our brand new spanking website www.getyourauntyon.com where you can finally download our music, both studio and live recordings!

I now leave you this space below to abuse me for neglecting my blog.

Love you all :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Divya said...

Fat, thin, horny, depressed. Same old cycle of life :P

Oh, where can we get your Tshirts in India btw? They are too much awesome :)

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hurls a "machine-gun" abuse at OBA*

3:06 PM  
Anonymous laila said...

Don't be silly, there is no such thing as a fat Oba.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous laila said...

Don't be silly, there is no such thing as a fat Oba.

3:53 PM  
Blogger achrome said...

Nice blogging with a lot of great post with a totally greatly content
Meeting someone in a party and asking for a date is just too old fashioned now. Tringula dating services enable single men and women to meet online and narrow the field from thousands of single prospects. And match you with a select group of compatible matches with whom you can build a quality relationship. You can create a free profile and register with us without spending even a single penny there on a dating website http://tringuladating.com . Through our Online Dating Services , members can post photos and send winks to each other, as nothing can be a better way to make love online.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home