Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're performing with JoSH


Yuppp....we're performing live along with the Canadian bhangra-pop duo Josh this Saturday the 20th at Royal Rodale. It's our first gig of the year, we're really pumped and excited about it, and from what we can tell, the Karachi public is too. There's been a real lack of live concerts in the country so anything that happens is a highly anticipated event. We haven't played live since November of last year, at the Shanaakht Festival, so we're just itching to get back on stage.

It does seem like a slightly odd pairing though, a bhangra band with a rock band? I'm hoping the crowd won't destroy us in a fit of violent bhangra. I'm really looking forward to meeting Qurram and Roop from Josh. I'm a big fan, so I'll be working on my opening lines. (I feel there's a Roop/Poop joke in there somewhere.)

Be there, it's going to be epic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ali K. said...

/I feel there's a Roop/Poop joke in there somewhere./

Whats that on Roop's head?*

(*hint: it starts with P)

(/end Rob Schneider impersonation)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Moonie said...

COONCEERRT!!!!

concert! concert! concert! concert! concert! concert!

CONCERT! CONCERT!! CONCERT!!! CONCERT!!!! CONCeRT!!!!!

concert.

COOOOOOONNCCEERRTT!!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Moonie said...

okay so i really really really really wanna get my shirt signed. the adp shirt. and if i dont i'll throw like a huge fit. so someone better sign my shirt. and by someone i mean someone from the band. and if theres like ziada sari security waghaira tou you guys better come out to sign it.


COOONNCCEEERRTT!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Khizzy said...

i think the poster just blinded me.
and the word verification for today is DISVO
its almost disco. almost.

random comment. possibly the result of the lethal poster. wow. still cant see clearly.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bhangra band with a Pop band i would say.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home