Saturday, May 15, 2010

Aunty Disco Project is on Coke Studio Season 3

Ladies and gentlemen.
Thanks to all your love and support, one of our dreams came true.


We made it on to Coke Studio Season 3 :)

Just in case you needed proof :)

We've been sitting on the news for the last 3 months and its been driving us crazy that we couldn't tell anybody about it. But yesterday, the Coke Studio press conference was held, and the list of performers was announced. And there we were, up on the stage with the best of them. It was a truly magical and humbling experience. I'm going to blog about the whole thing in parts. But for now, just a big thank you to all our fans out there and their countless messages of love and support, and thanks for believing in us from the start.

Getting on to Coke Studio is a dream come true. I know how disappointed we were last year, but in retrospect, I'm glad we didn't get on the last season. We weren't ready then. I think we're ready now :)
The first episode is on June 6th 2010. I've seen and heard previews of this season. Let me tell you I'm not half as excited about our own performance as I am about everyone elses'.

I promise you, its going to be...incredible.

15 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Za said...

Congrats ADP!

I foresee catchy jingles and commercials in your future....the classy kind ofcourse.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Pakora said...

YAY! congrats! omg im soo excited.

1:34 PM  
Blogger turtlebottom said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait for the first episode!!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an avid follower of ur blog.. and this is my first comment eve. I have only two things to say:

1. congratulations!

2. WOWW!!!


can't wait.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys hated Coke Studio? Why are you guys in CS 3 then? Hypocrites?

You guys were recently crying about Advertisements and soon i am sure you'll be doing the same.

This is why our Music Scene is so fucked up because there are people like YOU in it.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Roshni said...

omg. so awesome! -tear of joy-

7:25 PM  
Blogger Omar said...

Hey guys thanks for the support! The boys and I are excited as hell , cheers! -Omar.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous kay-tee said...

*thumbs up*

this is really going to put u guys on the map! :D

there couldnt be a better way to go commercial from struggling underground!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

I'm so excited I have to tell myself to keep expectations realistic. Coke Studio One and Two are still permanent fixtures in my mp3 player.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous sadsid said...

congrats!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Laila^^ said...

Haha. Anonymous comments are so very amusing. -_-
I digress.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That will be all.
<3

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woowww:D Congrats you guys! Only just don't pull a Billie Jean on us will u;):D

10:27 PM  
Blogger Moonie said...

O to the M to the G! you guys are the best.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Atta Khan said...

its been a while i've heard of you guys doing sumfin, and been a while since i said something! missed you guys and your music...miss lodhi...miss everything man! and i'm pretty dam sure coke studios will be great this year!
see you guys rocking my LCD soon ! hehe

9:21 PM  
Blogger Carlos Ribeiro said...

Hello, have you thought of performing in Brazil? Congratulations on your blog!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home