Saturday, November 24, 2007

Excitement

We're performing at IBA today and I am really psyched. In true Omar Akhtar fashion, I have fallen desperately ill right before the concert (this will refresh your memory). Thankfully, its just your run-of-the-mill stomach flu from some bad chicken. (I can't help it, Karachi Broast is like crack for me...). I also realize I should stop discussing this topic to save whatever miniscule amount of sex appeal I ever had.

The doctor thinks I am prone to stress and my body automatically shuts down as a response. This is not encouraging. This is silly. Why couldn't I have a macho response to stress, like porcupine spikes or something. Instead I have developed the biological equivalent of sticking my head in the ground.

Things are looking up, we've been sounding good at rehearsals, the boys are itching to get back on track and do a cracking show. plus it's IBA where we've always had a loyal fanbase so I'm realy excited to do this.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous MB said...

so how did it go ?

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Instead I have developed the biological equivalent of sticking my head in the ground."

HAHAHAH!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home