Monday, March 12, 2007

Hum Jeetain Gay...

Ok, so in an unrelated post to music, I just wanted to rant a bit on the cricket World Cup that is currently happening. You see, before there was music in my life, there was only cricket.

Pakistan take on the West Indies in the opener on Tuesday and I am psyched. Even though I have loudly proclaimed that Pakistan doesn’t have a hope in hell and I have also gleefully advocated the beating up of Rana Naved-Ul-Hasan. However, like all my countrymen, I am praying for a miracle.

So to indulge in my cricket fever I’m giving you guys some links to some bloggers who happen to be good friends of mine. Check them out for some awesome cricket discussions and general self-righteous ranting similar to mine.

Billu ( billudotnet.blogspot.com)

Omar Loves Cricket (omarlovescricket.blogspot.com)

Ahsan at FiveRupees (fiverupees.blogspot.com)


So let us put our hands together and pray for Inzi and the BUAYS.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger omar said...

Rana rocks! He will prove it to you haters!

Thanks for the shout out bro! Game starts in 30 mins!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home