Monday, January 12, 2009

Is Ali Zafar reading my blog for ideas?

So after two articles talked about how Ali Noor and Ali Zafar are Pakistani celebrity bloggers, I decided to check out their blogs. Please note that these articles also included me, so WOOHOO I am a CELEBRITY, GIRLS WHO IGNORED ME IN SCHOOL CAN SUCK IT.

Anyway, so I was a little tickled to find that Ali Zafar had a blog post titled "My First Meeting With Celebs: Encounters". Sound familiar? You will recall that a while back I had written a post called “My Celebrity Encounters” where I talked about meeting famous people in the industry. Which leads me to hypothesize that Ali Zafar is reading my blog and hungrily waiting for my next blog post idea to steal. Aha! Caught you Ali Zafar! Now I shall blackmail you. Or at least start ridiculous rumours about you.

Here's a few.

  1. Ali Zafar once performed at the annual Horse and Cattle Show in Lahore. He was not singing.

  2. Ali Zafar was once arrested for drunkenly showing up at a McDonalds and loudly declaring that he was “not lovin' it”.

  3. Ali Zafar has tiny Telenor logos on his chuddees.

  4. Ali Zafar had a passionate affair with Meera but she broke it off after she realized that she had confused him with Arif Lohar. Needless to say she was looking for the wrong “chimta”.

  5. Ali Zafar has four different kinds of herpes.

  6. All the girls in the “Sajania” video have dicks.

Anyway...jokes aside, Ali Zafar if you're reading this, REVEAL YOURSELF on my blog. And let the games begin.

Truth be told, I can appreciate Ali's blog. It's down to earth and informative. I'm sure it must be a thrill for his legions of fans. So I'm not going to be petty and take shots at his writing, or his poetry, although...dude, this poem for Benazir that he wrote made me cringe. Other than that. Good show Ali Zafar. You have my approval. I declare a ceasefire on the next silly Telenor commercials you do.

Ali Noor is blogging too. Being a bonafide Noori fan, I really enjoyed reading his blog, and I love how honest he is. It's a real insight into his head and his way of thinking. Definitely a good read.

Compared to these guys, I feel a little silly. Here we have Ali Noor blogging about the birth of his child (congratulations brother!) and Ali Zafar praying for the world. And on the other hand you have me, devoting an entire post on how to say “goat-fucker”.





16 Comments:

Blogger Khizzy said...

you cant link to "instep today".
it isn't archived.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Omar said...

Aaah, but I usually link the googled cached versions.
But on this occasion it appears that my link to the pakmusic site has failed.

DAMN YOU 404 ERROR.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Faiz said...

dude u don't have to rely on pakmusic :P ive uploaded all of your songs along with Imran Lodhi's ;) so use this link

http://www.koolmuzone.com/forum/index.php/topic,196.0.html

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Faiz said...

[url]http://www.koolmuzone.com/forum/index.php/topic,196.0.html[/url]

6:13 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

It must have been excessively difficult for you NOT to make fun of Ali Zafar's poetry.
I praise the effort.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Ali Hasan said...

faiz you pirate.


omg what is Ali Zafar asks OBA to do a 'feat.'!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Ali Hasan said...

what if*

8:55 AM  
Blogger for every reaction.... said...

hmmm...I was wondering if blog's were copy-righted in some way! Then we could sue Ali Zafar for piracy and get away with some mean money (which we cld use for an extra guitar-reserve for the day you break your guitar?) OMG i'm brimming with ideas ain't I?

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great minds think alike!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous laila said...

"And blogging is a great way to vent and get your frustration out -as evidenced by Aunty Disco Project member Omar Bilal Akhtar's blog."
Haha. =D
We love our angry rockstar <3 \m/

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Minerva said...

Okay, I'm sorry but I really didn't find anything worth reading in Noor and Zafar's blogs. Unless I'm supposed to be a groupie hanging on their every word.

I haven't actually heard much of your music but I enjoy the way you write - so if I have some blog-hopping to do, I would definitely NOT be reading places which are rife with the mass hysteria and poems on Benazir and Mandana.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Tinuviel said...

So I'll be honest here.
I've never heard your music, the most simple reason being I'm too lazy to actually go buy your album (if it's out o.O) / download your songs.

But hey, I love the way you write.

So no. I'm not a die-hard ADP fan. I'm blog-hopping, admiring your writing (profanity) skills.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Aslam Pyarajan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're hillarious man :d hahaha girls with dicks, tiny telenor logos on chuddees, and not lovin' it :p :))

- Ali Ahmed urf N3M3SiS

9:08 PM  
Blogger [a} said...

Ali linked here & I looked u guys up & your song Sultanat is incredible. k bye then.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are sick man. good way to get fame, bash a famous artist and make people talk about you :) oh this is done by a 10 year old kid.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home