Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Magic

I guess that really is the best way to describe it. Our launch show was truly magical. For once, everything fell into place. No last minute glitches, no running around worrying about tickets, excellent sound, excellent stage, the perfect crowd and just the right amount of chilliness in the open air. There is a lot to be thankful for, but what really touched me the most was the presence of the beautiful people who are our real fans.

The crowd danced, cheered, laughed and sang along throughout the entire performance and I was overwhelmed by the love and warmth we were receiving. There were so many people who were seeing us for the first time who were enthralled, and then there were our die-hard fans who had been waiting for this show for a long time.

We threw ADP t-shirts into the audience, we signed CD’s and had an all round raucous time. So for all you people who showed up, you are all really special and we hold you very close to our hearts. I’m sorry if I sound emotional, I really am just trying to communicate the really electric emotion I was feeling when we took the stage that night.

P.S: All you people who didn’t come because of shaadi season, I know who you are and I know where you live.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous If you cannot guess who this is seek guidance from your local doctor or pedriatrician (<-- HINT!) said...

array tobbaaa!! I can imagine you getting all teary eyed....welll not reaaalllyy, but somewhat.

AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I HAVE TO GO TO A SHAADI LUNCH!! A LUNCH!! it's STUPID. Luckily I managed to miss 9 days of the shaadi season. And why do you get married on christmas day?! Yes. People ARE DOING IT!!!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home