Saturday, January 26, 2008

Imran is leaving

I haven't blogged in awhile because I've just been emotionally turned upside down by what has been happening.

Imran Lodhi is leaving ADP indefinitely. He is going to Canada to complete his degree and will be gone for a year.

As of now, we do not know if ADP is going to continue as ADP because one of our founding members/brothers will not be with us to make the music.

I cannot describe the emotion and sadness that the four of us have been feeling. I do not have the time to reflect on this.

The guys have left the decision up to me and I cannot make it right now. I will be out of the country for awhile and I promise to let all our fans know how exactly we are going to deal with this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous laila said...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
But you're still going to play after he gets back right? I mean you guys have worked so hard for this. And why does he still need to go to school ANYWAY, he's like 30 or something...
AND, I just got yelled at you know, began I RAN into the dining room full of six people and screamed Mammaaaa!!!!! And she was "WHAT?!"
"ADP MIGHT BE BREAKING UP!!"
"WHAT?! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, YOU IDIOT!!!"

3:11 PM  
Blogger Atta Khan said...

NO DUDE NO!!!
ADP was the first band in so many days that could cheer me up!!! DONT DO THIS MAN!!!!
plus i've been waiting for an interview but then one thing left to the next, first benazir, then the whole fuc king week in house arrest, then the fcking elections!!! i was waiting till the end of the elections to take an interview, now that seems to be fucked as well!
its just sad mna, very sad to hear this shit!!!!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Khizzy said...

the timing sucks.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ahsan said...

if you really love music the way you claim to, you would move to canada for a year. we'll see if you step up.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home