Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally a new post….

I apologize profusely to my loyal blog readers (thank you Khizzy and Atta for getting me off my ass!) these last past couple of weeks have been a tense and busy time for me so I had been neglecting the blog. To make up for it, I post not one, not two but three POSTS. Enjoy!

You see I was studying to give my GMAT, which if you guys don’t know, is kinda like an SAT test for getting an MBA degree. Shock and horror right? What the hell is musician dude like me doing trying to get an MBA? Well no confirmed plans yet, I’m just exploring my options, but thankfully to the powers that be, last Saturday I took the test and did really well on it!
I can now finally get my life back on track. Since my trip to Malaysia and since Lodhi left, I’ve been living like a complete hermit, ignoring the band and my social life. My parents decided to get up and go to Dubai to check out Santana in concert, proving that no matter how hard I try, my parents are way cooler than me. They also have more money, which I guess explains most of it.
So I was alone at home for a week. I know what you’re thinking…HOUSE PARTY! On this occasion I was pretty lame, spent most of my time studying naked and overdosing on every kind of junk food available. I’m pretty sure the Pizza Hut order dudes recognize me now. Hell I had so many pizza boxes, I built a little fort/house, you know the kind you built when you were a kid? You could hide behind them and pretend you were warding off attacks from the evil Gorgolians…fierce creatures who smelt like rancid cheese and looked like rats on steroids. (I started doing mushrooms at an early age clearly).
As my descent into madness continued, so did my descent into lack of personal hygiene. With no one at home to smell me, showers were neglected and beards were cultivated. Oblivious to my own odor, I continued in this state to Valentines Day. (There is a separate rant filled post on this topic) I actually didn’t do much on V-Day except from a radio show special, so I got bored.
I did however give somebody a card. Didn’t see her though, due to my above mentioned hygiene issues. The card was more of a big joke than a grand romantic gesture, but I’m glad it made someone smile. (“Ohhh look at Omar being all sensitive” –please read my post on Valentines Day)

4 Comments:

Blogger Khizzy said...

lol.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Atta Khan said...

kkk, the pizza box fortress thing i understand..........i personally believe theres a point in all our lives that we've been tehre!!!
AND DUDE SANTANA!!!!! HOW THE HELL COULD U MISS NOT GOING TO A SANTANA CONCERT?!?!?!?!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Ayesh said...

I'm not the only freak in the world studying for the GMAT, yay! I freakin' HATE the GMAT :S. Screw The Princeton Review book and their stupid STUPID Joe Bloggs nonsense!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Imran Lodhi said...

yeh din agaye hain, i never used to even read these stupid blogs which were clearly alway sa one sided picture of the history of ADP, as seen by Oba's eyes....But whether it's facebook or here, I find myself missing all of you asses alot....Hope things are good, and I will continue to keep up to date with the inner workings of this blog...
peace
I love you brother

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home