Wednesday, February 20, 2008

News Bulletin

• The next ADP gig will be sometime in the first week of March, probably at a local college or university. So far we will have Ali Alam joining us as a guest to fill in for Lodhi. Watch this space for more updates.
• Congratulations to everyone for surviving the elections.
• I think my driver and my cook are gay. Or at least having a fling. I walked in on them yesterday and I think they were kinda fooling around. I could be mistaken. Maybe the driver really did just trip and grab the cooks’ ass to stop himself from falling.
• Our drummer Omar Khalid owns the new Avril Lavigne album in its entirety.
• The next person who calls me OBA-MA, as in the black guy running for president is gonna get my STOOL thrown at them. And I ain’t talking about furniture.
• Apparently on some Facebook app, I have been voted as sexier than some dude called Humayun Ghias. Ha! In your face!.
• Yasir is a dumbass. Yesterday we in the car and this is the conversation we had.
Yasir: “Yaar…the week went by so fast….”
Me: (silence for a while)…Yasir? It’s fucking Tuesday Yasir. It’s only the second fucking day of the week
Yasir: …yeah…but we got here pretty fast.

6 Comments:

Blogger Khizzy said...

wow.
three posts went by so fast.

update already.
:P

1:29 PM  
Blogger Taaha Haq said...

you still dont have the psycho D..

remember he used to rip one all the time..haha

12:34 AM  
Blogger Atta Khan said...

i have a proposal, its me final year for o levels and the farewell is comin up, i want u guys to do a show at my school that day!!! dont worry my school's head will allow it, cuz if she doesnt then, lets just say that i just completed reading the great Mario Puzo's novel, TEH GODFATHER, and i have a few ideas in my head which involve a horse, a towel and an axe!!!!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Ayesh said...

Awww, so now you have somebody to sing "Girlfriend" with :P. Awesome!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Laila said...

Obama plans to bomb Pakistan, because he hates muslims...you can't throw poop at me because that would be child abuse.

2:19 PM  
Blogger |qurrat| said...

I have heard about you guys, But i guess I am too far away to know who you are:|

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home